Monday, 17 March 2014

A little prayer

This little 'prayer' goes out to the creep that followed me and every creep that follows a girl home.

I hope you never feel happy.
I hope you lose everything you've ever cared about.
I hope you find all the doors closed.
I hope a car hits you after you're done stalking me (or anyone else)
I hope you suffer.
I hope you wake up to pain, everyday of your life.
I hope your life ends on the hands of a woman.
I hope you never have children (to save us passing your shit genes and manners)
I hope you're miserable every single day.
I hope the worst things I can imagine for you.
I am not exaggerating, This hurts. This shouldn't be okay. 
I deserve to feel safe, I don't have to be worried about leading anyone to the wrong block.
I have better things to do.
I'm more than someone you randomly follow and say hello to.
Unlike you, I'm a person. 
You, creep are just a waste of space.

No comments:

Post a Comment